[Ads-l] "uliginose", adj. (watery), postdates c1440

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Wed Feb 8 08:22:25 UTC 2017

Mhhh, Vaccinium uliginosum, the bog blueberry -- out of the four (or so)
species of wild Alaska blueberries the one most plentiful in my general
neighborhood. This one, and Vaccinium angustifolium, the dwarf
huckleberry. My freezer has a few buckets full of them.

(Oops, sorry, don't pay attention...)