[Ads-l] Grace Murray Hopper Honored by Yale

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Feb 13 17:49:39 UTC 2017

Stalking the elusive computer bug
  P. A. Kidwell
IEEE Annals of the History of Computing
 Year: 1998, Volume: 20, Issue: 4
 Pages: 5 - 9, DOI: 10.1109/85.728224

She cites some other articles of interest, including

F.R. Shapiro, "'The First Bug' Examined," Annals of the History of Computing, vol. 6, no. 2, p. 164, 1984.

and

F.R. Shapiro, "Etymology of the Computer Bug:  History and Folklore," Am. Speech, vol. 62, pp 376-378, 1987.