[Ads-l] Question About Grace Murray Hopper As Word-Coiner

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Wed Feb 15 02:40:23 UTC 2017

The original bug in the software was a termite which bit a hole in one of the
punchcards employed in Charles Babbage's Difference Engine in the early 19thC.
 The insect was called Glitch.

Thus the line in the song:  "There's a glitch in my software, dear Liza, dear
Liza ..."

... and let's not even get started on delousing ...

RH