[Ads-l] blackbird

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Sat Feb 18 13:47:50 UTC 2017

Current HDAS 1st cite is 1832, followed by a different 1865 cite from Smyth,
_Sailor's Word Book_.

A para-dating?

2 interdatings in GDoS between 1832 and Smyth, 1867 [sic! -- cited from a
reprint text] -- both, I think UK (Bentley's Miscellany and the Morning
Chronicle).

R.