[Ads-l] Pogo on intelligent life in the universe

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 19 05:13:29 UTC 2017

I've just updated the Wikiquote article
<https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Walt_Kelly#Porky_Pine> with the correct text
and a reference to the 1959 original, with credit and link to Garson's post
here.

Mark Mandel

. <http://X-Clacks-Overhead.dw/GNU-Terry_Pratchett>  .
<http://www.gnuterrypratchett.com/>