[Ads-l] assorted

Shawnee Moon moon.shawnee at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 27 17:00:27 UTC 2017

Mailed from the Moon 🌜

> On Feb 27, 2017, at 9:26 AM, Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at YALE.EDU> wrote:
>
> "Dear lady, in the unlikely event that you’re on ADS-L at the age of 115 or so, I apologize (again)."

There you are, you untamed whippersnapper! I still walk with a limp!

I grew up in New Jersey, and never heard such a term. We went "sleigh riding" even though the term was incorrect, and should have been sled. Sled riding, or sledding, didn't have the right sound. We'd 'get on the sled, but once on, we were sleigh riding...

~SHMoon