[Ads-l] Headline: ''This is *all* of our fight!"

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 5 18:26:35 UTC 2017

I think that is how I would put it in conversation.

“This is a fight that belongs to all of us” is long
“This is a fight of all of us” sounds awkward
“This is a fight for all of us” is perhaps the best

But none of these is parallel with “This is our fight.”

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA