[Ads-l] 1961 psychology use Re: [ADS-L] [Non-DoD Source] Re: "Gaslight" as a verb only five decades old

Fri Jan 13 18:07:21 UTC 2017

The match appears to be in a 1962 issue. I cannot see the full text

Schizophrenia
Don D. Jackson
Scientific American 207, 65-74 (August 1962)
doi:10.1038/scientificamerican0862-65