[Ads-l] P.S. on "Fargone" vs. "Fargoed"

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Tue Jan 17 19:37:16 UTC 2017

Oops!  An Alternative Reality rather than simply a different perspective on the
events.  Let's just call him Larry.

Thinking of which, there's some seriously weird shit goes down in this area in
James Hogg's _Memoirs and Confessions of a Justified Sinner_.  Meet my
doppelganger, John Knox.

... and let's not START on the Apocryphal Gospels.

  ;-(

R.