[Ads-l] "The dog that caught the car"

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Jan 19 17:15:45 UTC 2017

Another clunky antecedent
_Belleville [KS] Telescope_ 27 Oct 1955, p 1B col 2 [newspapers.com]
"Among things we would like to know, just what would the dog do if it caught the car? -- Arcadia News Leader"