[Ads-l] _strategery_ is in eOED but not print

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Jan 23 16:46:53 UTC 2017

The online OED says, in reference to the satirical version, "sometimes misattributed to Bush himself."

It would have been wonderful if it had said "sometimes misattributated to Bush himself."