[Ads-l] fiftyburger

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Jan 23 17:14:21 UTC 2017

New to me.  The earliest I find it is from a wire service feed:

McClatchy - Tribune News Service; 18 Sep 2009 (from Proquest)
"If he does more of the same Saturday away from home -- and if Cal puts another fifty-burger on the scoreboard -- then it's on."

Here it is from a Washington Post blog:
" But after serving up a fiftyburger to the Washington Wizards on Wednesday night, Stephen Curry seemed surprised and chilled when Draymond Green sneaked up behind him for the celebratory dousing."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/02/04/stephen-curry-gets-a-water-bath-draymond-green-makes-photobomb-magic/?utm_term=.d64538ea29c3

_Chicago Tribune_ 15 Nov 2016: p. 2.
" Trestman pretty much doomed himself when his team gave up a fiftyburger to the Patriots, then got a week off to regroup and came out of it by allowing the Packers to pound them with another fiftyburger."

In all three of these, it refers to fifty points, rather than the fifty yard line.