[Ads-l] Fwd: Query: Slang "insect promenade"

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Tue Jan 24 05:14:05 UTC 2017

Apologies for a somewhat belated post (but I've been tangled ...).

Garson earlier directed my attention to a _Notes and Queries_ article by one
"A.G.C." that engages with the poem, and confirms the Rory/"door" equation that
Gerald pointed to.

Here:

                        https://archive.org/stream/s8notesqueries10londuoft#page/339/mode/1up

Robin Hamilton