[Ads-l] "cop" < "copper": Etymology, etymythology, or Scotch verdict?

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Tue Jul 11 18:59:29 UTC 2017

As I understand it (under the auspices of the Sainted George Washington Matsell)
originally silver, only later copper ...

Not terribly popular with the Force, at first, but Matsell persevered.

Robin