[Ads-l] preposition

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Jul 12 20:44:33 UTC 2017

> On Jul 12, 2017, at 4:26 PM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> Who the hell was "David the Psychopath Arvedon"? Not in any episode I ever
> saw.
>
> A vandal intrusion in Wikipedia?
>

> JL

Apparently (I didn’t know either, although irrelevantly enough I was a fan of Rootie Kazootie, although not quite at the level of Howdy Dooty), he and the Psychopaths are a classic band going back to the 60s:

https://www.last.fm/music/David+Arvedon/+wiki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ppt8LN5Zuw

Poison Zoomack I do recall.

LH