[Ads-l] Niels Bohr Quote

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Fri Jul 28 17:57:00 UTC 2017

This is usually quoted in Danish as "Hvis man kan sætte sig ind i
kvantemekanik uden at blive svimmel, har man ikke forstået noget af det",
which with the help of Google Translate seems to mean something like "If
you can get into quantum mechanics without getting dizzy, you have not
understood anything about it" -- which, incidentally, is a lot closer to
how I remember (dimly) this Bohr quote from German. I didn't have time to
chase up the Danish version further, but if you're looking into the
English, I wouldn't insist on the word "shocked" being part of it.

Chris

Chris Waigl . chris.waigl at gmail.com . chris at lascribe.net
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net . http://chryss.eu