[Ads-l] RES: Heard: "The 'smurfs' [street-operatives] could...

Galen Buttitta satorarepotenetoperarotas3 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 1 23:10:27 UTC 2017

My bad, I completely misread the message as saying that using the word "smurf" was unusual. That being said, "money-launder" does not sound incorrect to me.

Sent from my iPhone