[Ads-l] Fixing email didn't work after all.

imwitty imwitty at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 5 18:05:51 UTC 2017

I believe, it depends on the account OR the hardware and software people
use to send messages, OR BOTH, not how they send, via ADS-list, or else.
This is just a guess: I am not a computer geek.

For example, Bill Mullins sends messages from TWO different accounts:

(1) amcombill at HOTMAIL.COM and (2) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL. The 1st
one is working normally (readable (;'-)))), but ALL messages from the 2nd
account always look exactly as showed in the example you provided -- like
some encrypted abracadabra.

While some of Bill's e-mails are readable, the completely different story
is with those, who have just ONE account, that produces the same kind of
abracadabra. I have 2 filters for my Inbox, that send messages from these
addresses *jbaker at stradley.com* <jbaker at stradley.com> and
*debaron at illinois.edu* <debaron at illinois.edu> directly to Trash. I always
check Trash before emptying it, and alas, I never had pleasant surprises
with messages from these addresses.

Virus-free.
<#m_-1787670613122568632_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

L.
Please reply to imwitty at gmail.com
Whatever you wish for me, may you have
twice as much.
This e-mail is a natural product. The slight
variations in spelling and grammar enhance
its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.