[Ads-l] The peasants are revolting (Comic: The Wizard of Id)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 7 03:59:19 UTC 2017

A variant:

A drunk is staggering along the sidewalk muttering to himself, "It can't be
done! I couldn't do it!" A passer-by comments, "Damn, man, you all fucked
up!, It must have been something terrible! What couldn't you do?!" The
drunk answers, "Drink Canada dry!"

I can't remember when I first heard this. Maybe during WWII. According to
Barry, variants have appeared in print since at least 1927.

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 2:19 AM, W Brewer <brewerwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> << He is not perfect. >> ----- Auda abu Tayi.

-Wilson
-----