[Ads-l] to live-tweet

Wed Jun 7 18:37:36 UTC 2017

Jonathan Lighter wrote:
> Could I "live-Tweet" about a movie I'm watching on TV? What if it's a
> ballyhooed "special event"?

Here is an instance on Nov 22, 2006 of "live-Twitter". This message
appeared a few months before the instance of "live tweet" found by
Jesse and Dave. This addresses JL's movie question although it was
uncertain whether the movie was at a theater or on television.

https://twitter.com/feather/status/103583

[Begin tweet]
Derek Featherstone‏ @feather
wonders if Jeremy will live-Twitter the movie
12:02 PM - 22 Nov 2006
[End tweet]

Garson