[Ads-l] badass, n.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 10 12:07:04 UTC 2017

Transitional moment?

"FDR: American Badass! (2012). FDR contracts polio from a werewolf bite,
but still ends the Great Depression and Prohibition. When World War II
breaks out, he teams up with other historical figures to fight the Nazis
with his wheelchair of death."

JL