[Ads-l] _to pimp_ "josh, kid, tease," etc.

Benjamin M Brainard brainard at UGA.EDU
Sat Jun 17 14:50:13 UTC 2017

Sorry, sent that too early; in this context, pimp is more used to catch a person in a situation where they do not have adequate knowledge or are underprepared… although usually the specific topic of the pimping is esoteric and not everyone might be expected to know it.

From the second cited paper, reviewing the first: ““whenever an attending poses a series of very difficult questions to an intern or a student.” He suggests that questions “should come in rapid succession and be essentially unanswerable.””

..ben

Benjamin Brainard VMD, Dipl ACVAA, ACVECC
Edward H Gunst Professor of Small Animal Critical Care
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Georgia
706-542-9383 (v)
706-357-0109 (f)