[Ads-l] _-gg-_ in partialism WRT women's bodies

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 19 04:35:01 UTC 2017

Those with long memories may recall that the favorite reading material of
the male protagonist of the old sitcom, Married...With Children, Al Bundy,
was the soft-core-porn mag, Juggs.

Juggs - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggs
_Juggs_ is a softcore pornography adult magazine published in the United
States which specializes in photographs of women with extremely large
breasts.
Publisher‎: ‎M M Publications, Ltd., Subsidiary of ...
Circulation‎: ‎150,000 (in 1996)
First issue‎: ‎August 1981

While surfing the 'Net, on the H[istorically-]B[lack]C[olleges
and]U[niversities] Sports site, I came across the thread, dated 2006

"Best _Leggs_ for a Female Singer"

https://www.hbcusports.com/forums/threads/best-leggs-for-a-female-singer.60003/

Pinterest [n.d.]
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/157344580711602503/
Full-figured woman with great, sexy _leggs_, such as this girl here in
pantyhose, is a favorite! Love girls' _leggs_ with definition & voluptuous
curves!

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain