[Ads-l] Future of conversation

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 24 04:41:04 UTC 2017

As I walk around West Philadelphia, I habitually pull down outdated posters
from lampposts and the like. Yesterday, after long excavation of sign upon
sign upon sign..., I found one at or near the bottom (=metal surface of the
pole) for an event in October 2015.

In the course of this, of course I often recognize a poster as current or
out-of-date without reading it, because I've seen so many of its siblings
and either left them up or cut them down. And one that's currently out
there is for an event to be held on the last day of the month, called "Ask
a Bot".

Mark

 . <http://www.gnuterrypratchett.com/>