[Ads-l] Saying: Fascism will come disguised as anti-fascism

Sat Mar 4 21:32:27 UTC 2017

An entry on this topic is now available.

Sure, We’ll Have Fascism in This Country and We’ll Call It Anti-Fascism
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/03/04/anti-fascism/

[Begin acknowledgement]
Great thanks to David A. Daniel and Bonnie Taylor-Blake whose
inquiries led QI to formulate this question and perform this
exploration. Special thanks to discussants and researchers Fred
Shapiro, Victor Steinbok, Dan Goncharoff, Stephen Goranson, and Peter
Reitan who identified valuable citations.
[End acknowledgement]

Feedback welcome
Garson