[Ads-l] viral?

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at NETSCAPE.COM
Thu Mar 9 00:05:27 UTC 2017

This is from a weird mailing list that offers strange offers for free-lance writers, such as (I am not kidding) writing a puff-piece biography about Steve Bannon.

Whoever wrote this (apparently not a native English speaker) seems to be throwing in "viral" at random in hopes of hitting something.

<quote> We are a viral publishing agency from Germany that wants to expand into the English (speaking) market. We are looking for talented writers who can curate our researched viral posts from other websites like buzzfeed / viralnova and so on. The posts must be re-written in perfect English and we will also need good article-images and a viral headlines for posting the articles on Facebook. </quote>

- Jim Landau