[Ads-l] Anecdote: The bedbug letter

Thu Mar 9 22:52:58 UTC 2017

A Quote Investigator entry about the "bedbug letter" is now available:

The Bedbug Letter
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/03/09/bedbug/

[Begin acknowledgement]
Special thanks to top researcher Bonnie Taylor-Blake who located the
earliest published instances of this tale. Additional thanks to
brilliant etymologist and communicator Michael Quinion for his
analysis at World Wide Words. Also, thanks to the people at Snopes for
their entry on this topic.
[End acknowledgement]

Garson