[Ads-l] Copasetic notes

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Fri Mar 10 13:07:23 UTC 2017

There's also, of course, Scotch Passing.

As Rob Roy McGregor (for obvious reasons) used the passing name, "Robin Roy
Campbell".

Frankly, given the associations of Clan Campbell in some areas of Scotland
(where a MacDonald would refuse to sit beside a Campbell on a bus), choosing
Campbell as a passing name could have a downside to it.  But the MacGregors were
(are?) a Sept of the Campbells, which is why Rob Roy picked that version when he
was travelling under an alias.

The Other Robin