[Ads-l] a little more on ejaculatory pop, etc.

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Thu Mar 16 21:28:31 UTC 2017

>     On 16 March 2017 at 18:54 Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>

>     Why would a monkey chase a purse around a bench?
>
>     JL

Only in America, me duck.

Here, we have dishes running away with spoons all the time, and stuff like that,
and we don't give a monkeys for consistency.  Personally, I wouldn't give a pony
for consistency, let alone a monkey.

R.