[Ads-l] _pussy-good_ "very good, as good as one could possibly want, the best"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 18 12:11:16 UTC 2017

1957-60 Jere Peacock _Valhalla_ [rpt. N.Y.: Dell, 1962] 256: "That's a
pussy good idea!" Stack said.

Peacock (1936-79) was from Spokane. His (once shocking) novel is based on
the four years he spent in the USMC in the 1950s.

(HDAS dates _Valhalla_ to 1961, but it was published on Jan. 9 of that
year, and the author began work on it while still in the Marines.)

JL