[Ads-l] /(h)ej(:)o/ as a double-entendre caller-outter

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Wed Mar 22 17:12:50 UTC 2017

I'm wondering if anyone here can point me to an audio or video clip that includes someone saying "hey yo"/"heyo"/"ayo", etc. to draw attention to a double entendre, much in the manner of "That's what she said," but possibly more likely with a homosexual tinge. For example, "Being a hot gay guy is just so hard. (HEY-YO!!) Like, women have no idea how easy they have it." I've blogged about it in the post linked below, and included some written examples found in the wild like the one I pasted in above, and my son told me of a friend of his using "hey yo" in this way in a real conversation last week, but I'd like to find something recorded if possible.
Thanks!Neal

https://literalminded.wordpress.com/2017/03/16/hej%cb%90o/

|   |
/(h)ej(ː)o/
 Lin-Manuel Miranda’s musical Hamilton hit it big last year. I gradually became aware of it during the winter and...  |   |