[Ads-l] Citing websites in academic articles and books

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 23 20:10:18 UTC 2017

Given the disparity in standards, as others have noted, perhaps providing a button that generates a citation for your users would be of use on your website. The citation generator could also check the entry to see if the information is in a book to provide a book citation as well. BB