[Ads-l] Famous Quotations from Comic Strips

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Fri Mar 24 12:56:07 UTC 2017

>     The _Codex Seraphinianus_ by Luigi Serafini, admittedly a book rather than
>     comic, is chock-full of words, all of which are utterly incomprehensible.
>
>     R.

I should have noted what is sometimes called the Rosetta Stone Page, where one
incomprehensible language is explained in terms of another.

I'd provide a page reference, but the page "numbers" in the text are ...
strange.

R.