[Ads-l] Former successor

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 29 16:52:08 UTC 2017

I omitted a reference in my post in the thread with this title that was
started early this month. The "all you zombies" sentence is the closing
line of a short story by Robert A. Heinlein.¹ (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Zombies)

"I'm my own grandpa", which W. Brewer quoted in the post I was replying to,
is a song by Dwight Latham and Moe Jaffe.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_My_Own_Grandpa)

¹ who in this context might well be going to have been² *Roberta Timeline*

² See Streetmentioner, Dr. Dan, *Time Traveler's Handbook of 1001
Tense Formations*
(http://hitchhikers.wikia.com/wiki/
Time_Traveler's_Handbook_of_1001_Tense_Formations)

Mark Mandel

On Mar 11, 2017 1:14 AM, "Mark Mandel" wrote:

I know where I came from, but what about all you zombies?