[Ads-l] Gloss re: passive of verbal idiom: walk out on

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 1 05:12:33 UTC 2017

Kama'aina (Hawaiian: kamaʻāina, lit "child of the land") is a word
describing Hawaiʻi residents born on Hawai'i regardless of their racial
background, as opposed to "kanaka" which means a person of native Hawaiian
ancestry.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama%27aina)

Hey, if I had to look it up I'm probably not the only one.

Mark