[Ads-l] "There's No Good Way To Kill a Bad Idea."

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 3 04:25:32 UTC 2017

FWIW, here's my original source:

'There's No Good Way To Kill a Bad Idea'
    from the trouble-in-our-stars dept.
    posted by msmash on Monday May 01, @12:00 (Businesses)
    with 227 comments
    https://slashdot.org/story/17/05/01/1428232/theres-no-good-
way-to-kill-a-bad-idea?utm_source=headlines&utm_medium=email

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Peter Reitan <pjreitan at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Parameters, US Army War College Quarterly, Volume 29, Number 3, September
> 1989, page 121.
>
> Book review, Assignment Pentagon. The Insider’s guide to the Potomac
> Puzzle Palace.
>
> "Smith has a sharp ear for Pentagon truisms (forgetting only the
> oft-proved Pentagon aphorism that you can’t kill a bad idea); and he
> provides a strong and perceptive closing analysis of likely Pentagon
> changes in the 1990s that examines subjects ranging fro the electronic
> office to the role of the JCS Vice Chairman."
>
> HathiTrust.

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain