[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] to N-word

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Fri May 5 17:49:23 UTC 2017

I don't think that was the meaning intended.

I took it to mean that the singer gave the song the intonation, inflection, performance, etc. that one would expect to come from a [n-word].