[Ads-l] Bogus Andrew Johnson quote?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 6 14:11:58 UTC 2017

A newspaper check reveals relatively recent instances of other cities
characterized in similar terms but not by Andrew Johnson.

Possibly relevant unconsciously is Rod Serling's weekly claim (1960-61
season) that the Twilight Zone is "a wondrous land whose borders are that
[sic] of imagination."

JL