[Ads-l] Quote: Nothing is impossible in this world. Even the word impossible says I'm possible

Mon May 22 20:45:29 UTC 2017

Thanks, JL. Here are the results of a quick search for the saying
attributed to Audrey Hepburn. An anonymous instance appeared in the
signature block of a Usenet message in August 1998.

Usenet discussion system
Date: August 3, 1998
Newsgroup: comp.lang.c++
From: "Sriraman.R" <rsr... at cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Passing member function pointer

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.c++/Wp-PVOZFbVQ/UY79WKt-GJcJ

[Begin excerpt]
With regards
Sriraman.R
Nothing is impossible in this world
Even the word impossible says I'm possible.
[End excerpt]

In 2001 an anonymous instance appeared in a book:

Date: 2001 Copyright
Title: If Cubicles Could Talk: Conversation for the Female New Hire in
Corporate America
Author: Kim Beamon
Publisher: Xlibris Corporation
Quote Page 10

[Begin excerpt]
"IMPOSSIBLE itself says, 'I'M POSSIBLE.'"
Author Unknown
[End excerpt]

The saying was assigned to Audrey Hepburn by March 2009 on Twitter.

Twitter
Timestamp: 11:53 PM - 30 Mar 2009
From: Kelly Olexa‏ @KellyOlexa

https://twitter.com/KellyOlexa/status/1422322903