[Ads-l] QOTY? "It was not my first sword dance." --- Rex Tillerson.

Marc Sacks msacksg at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 24 16:19:29 UTC 2017

There are lots of sword dances in the world. I'm most familiar with the
English (longsword and rapper) and Scottish varieties. I've never done or
seen a sword dance from the Arab world, so I have no idea what they look
like.

I never knew that the phrase had a gay connotation, and I doubt that
Tillerson does either.

Marc Sacks