[Ads-l] OT: Sheelanagige was Re: It was not permitted to pass.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 30 11:00:37 UTC 2017

Can anybody direct us to a photo of a Sheelanagig with the inappropriate
teeth?

I've seen lots of illustrations of Sheelas but never noticed any Freudian
dentition.

JL