[Ads-l] OT -- You couldn't make this up!

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Wed May 31 19:31:48 UTC 2017

>From the Chicago Tribune (online):

<<

Another company also distanced itself from Griffin: The Utah-based producer of
Squatty Potty toilet stools and Unicorn Gold bathroom products said it was
suspending a new ad campaign starring the comedian.

“We were shocked and disappointed to learn about the image Ms. Griffin shared
today," Squatty Potty chief executive Bobby Edwards said in a statement. "It was
deeply inappropriate and runs contrary to the core values our company stands
for. In response, Squatty Potty has suspended its ad campaign featuring Ms.
Griffin. We have acted swiftly and decisively to demonstrate our commitment to a
culture of decency, civility, and tolerance.”

(I haven't doublechecked, so it may be Fake News.)

Captain Louis Renault.