[Ads-l] Astros clinch World Series

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 2 15:51:52 UTC 2017

Thank you for your support. I took a quick look at Oxford and was
disappointed.

OTOH, according to this here in the Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/10/15/roger-federer-vs-rafael-nadal-shanghai-masters-final-live-score/

but that just looks like a broadening, possibly driven by a desire of
writers and editors to not always use 'win'.

DanG