[Ads-l] [ADS-M] The ADS in the NYT crossword

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 7 13:37:17 UTC 2017

Thanks, Walt. And in case you missed it, Tom McCoy had a
grammatical-diversity-themed puzzle in the Times back in March.

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=31827
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/26/crosswords/police-operation-ngram-rubber-grammarian.html
https://www.xwordinfo.com/Crossword?date=3/27/2017