[Ads-l] Most Notable Quotations of 2017 So Far? (Version Without Weird Characters)

Tue Nov 7 19:31:55 UTC 2017

The feedback you are receiving may be somewhat narrowly focused. You
may wish to broaden the list by searching for interesting quotations
in a variety of domains such the following:

Arts, Athletics, Science, Technology, Health, Law, Military, et cetera.

Perhaps people working in the above domains could offer suggestions.

Alternatively, the list could simply be relabeled as the "Notable
Political Quotations in the U.S." or the "Notable Trump-related
Quotations".