[Ads-l] Most Notable Quotations of 2017 So Far? (Version Without Weird Characters)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 9 13:32:18 UTC 2017

A new one from On High:

"Let me tell you, the one that matters is _me_. I'm the only one that
matters."

Specifically concerning statecraft, but obviously of more general
application.

Cf. "L'etat c'est moi."

JL

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:23 PM, ADSGarson O'Toole <adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com