[Ads-l] Request help accessing rare pamphlets by Frank Nelson Doubleday to research Twain quotation

Thu Nov 16 03:04:45 UTC 2017

This request from Nov. 2 has been satisfied. I was sent scans from the
1928 privately printed volume, and the QI article has been updated.

[Begin acknowledgement]
Many thanks to Peter E. Blau who acquired scans from the limited
edition 1928 volume and to Kevin Mac Donnell (of Mac Donnell Rare
Books) who also verified the citation. In addition, thanks to Barbara
Schmidt who successfully relayed the request.
[End acknowledgement]

Garson