[Ads-l] ADS-L Digest - 22 Nov 2017 to 23 Nov 2017 (#2017-326)

Shawnee Moon moon.shawnee at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 25 01:25:30 UTC 2017

I found this as well:
Pillow-bier definitions
Webster's 1828 Dictionary
PIL'LOW-BIER
PIL'LOW-CASE, n. The case or sack of a pillow which contains the feathers. Pillow-bier is the pillow-bearer.
Soule's Dictionary of English Synonyms
n. [Written also Pillow-beer Pillow-bear, and Pillow-bere.] Pillow-case.

And ‘pillow slip’ came up as Eastern Texas.

Mailed from the Moon 🌜