[Ads-l] Another gender-distinction falls by the wayside?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 1 20:14:22 UTC 2017

> I _learned_ it [emphasis supplied]

That kind of sickening, disgusting, unnecessary, uncalled-for information
was not - and is not - taught in the United States, outside of medical
schools. My mother was a psychiatric social-worker. I didn’t learn it.
Rather, I *read* it in one of the books in her library, when I reached
puberty, ca. 1947. 😜