[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] "Niger" or "Niger"?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 21 14:11:07 UTC 2017

Lindsey Graham:

Nih-JEER.

BTW, the only tigers in Africa in 1887 would have been imported from Asia,
where they live.

So it's just as conceivable that the incident occurred in Africa as
anywhere else outside of Asia, as long as the tiger had been imported
(perhaps escaped from a circus).

One mustn't assume.

Which is more likely in 1887 - a Nigerien in Asia or a tiger in Africa.

Hmmm.....

JL
JL